The Experienced & Caring Team
Chris Brown, CEO
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – University of Missouri, St. Louis, MO
- Fellowship, Post Graduate in Not-For-Profit Management Administration
- Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary through National Association Church Business Administrators
- Over 20 years experience as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Executive Director/Owner of Mount Carmel Senior Living since 2002
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications
- Certified Missouri Social Service Designee
- Social Services Coordinator at Mount Carmel Senior Living
Environmental Services Director
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Arts, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, New York
- Master of Journalism, Boston University, Boston, MA
- Director of Environmental Services at Mount Carmel Communities, O’Fallon. Responsible for providing leadership planning and oversight for Facility Operations, Housekeeping, Maintenance and Security.
Susan Wilson, RN
Director of Nursing at Mount Carmel Villa Theresa Senior Living
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing, St. Louis University-1988
- Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, St. Louis University-1988
- Over 25 years of Nursing experience, Med-Surgical, ICU, Burn and Oncology units.
- Diabetic hospital educator 5 years. Geriatric Nursing Supervisor and Director of Education.
Sheryl Tindall-Howard RN
Admissions RN, Case manager
- Graduate of the Deaconess College of Nursing, St Louis Missouri
- Admission RN, case manager.
- 28 years of experience in orthopedics and rehab followed by a strong background and education in chronic care and underlying co-morbidities in our adult and senior population.
- My passion is to help and care for people, my faith based values have led me to this facility.
- Graduated from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts, at the top of his class as a certified Culinarian.
- He was the Chef at Mount Carmel Senior Living in St. Charles for almost 3 years and has now transitioned to MCCO. (Mount Carmel Community of O’Fallon)
- After graduation, he worked at Country Clubs and Embassy Suites Hotels.
Schedule a tour or stop by for a visit
St. Charles: 636-946-4140 – 723 1st Capitol Dr., St Charles, MO 63301 | O’Fallon: 636-240-5754 – 206 N Main St, O’Fallon, MO 63366